1. Download and install the CodeMeter Runtime from here. When installing, select all options.
2. After installation, open CodeMeter Control Center from the Windows start menu search section or from its icon in the taskbar:
If needed, you can also browse for it in the Windows Explorer: C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeMeter\Runtime\bin\CodeMeterCC.exe.
3. Use the .LIF file that was emailed to you by NorPix, and save it on your computer. Then simply drag and drop the file into the CodeMeter Control Center window.
A message for successful import is displayed:
4. Now, an empty license container has been made available in the CodeMeter Control Center window:
This container needs to be activated. For this, press the License Update button, which will start the following wizard:
Press "Next" and on the second page, select "Create license request":
Press "Next" and the following page appears, which will show the path where the WibuCmRaC file will be generated:
Press "Commit" and a message for the successul creation of the WibuCmRaC file pops up:
5. Email the WibuCmRaC file to email@example.com with the corresponding software serial number that was provided to you (ex: Y1234).6. Norpix will email back an activation file (WibuCmRaU) for the CmContainer.
7. Copy the new WibuCmRaU file on your computer and simply drag and drop it into the CodeMeter Control Center window:
A message for successful import is displayed. The license is now activated.
8. Eventually, you can double check that the license has been properly installed and is valid: press the "WebAdmin" button in CodeMeter Control Center window. It will open a browser page, which looks like this:
Click on the "0" link under the "Product Code" label. It opens up the "Product Item Details" page, which is similar to the page below. The Value field is actually ASCII code for the software serial number ("0x59,0x31,0x32,0x33,0x34"), "Y1234" in that example:
9. The last step is to activate the license of the software product. Follow these steps:
If the license was properly activated, the "SysInfo" application should look like this:
Note that the license is only valid for the computer where it has been activated.
The license can be tranferred to a different computer for a fee.