- Record to sequence file on disk (raw or compressed).
- Record directly to RAM for ultra-high-speed capture.
- Capture or export sequences to AVI or MOV (Quicktime) in real-time using any installed codec. (*)
- Capture or export to image formats including: BMP, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, FITS, DPX etc.
- Customizable read-ahead buffer list to insure no frame will be dropped during recording.
- Continuous loop for video buffering for machine vision or security applications.
- Pre/Post Recording with variable Pre and Post duration. (**)
- Each captured image is precisely timestamped with microsecond precision.
- External time source cand be used to syncronize with IRIG-B or GPS time using the ATS module.
- Automatic, customizable file naming schemes.
- Powerful recording manager allows lots of flexibility for defining recording scheme.
- H264 multi-channel recording.
- Simultaneous and synchronous multichannel audio and DAQ recording. (**)
- Watch dog
(*) Quicktime capture is supported only on Windows 32 bit due to lack of Quicktime SDK for 64 bit.
(**) Extra ($).