NorPix announces the new Batch Processor interface that is designed to facilitate the exportation, conversion, and processing of sequence files captured by the StreamPix 5 suite of software. The Batch Processor adds a wizard-like workflow for sequencing multiple batch processes, simplifying the number of steps required to achieve the desired final conversion.
Functionality encompassed by the Batch Processor application includes:
- Ability to extract individual video frames to standard still image formats including TIFF, JPEG, and BMP.
- Compression of sequence files.
- Batch processing of sequence files.
- Conversion of sequence files to AVI video files.
- Extraction and analysis of video timestamps.
- The Batch Processor application also gives users the ability to fully customize each batch job, providing a graphical interface that lists the options available for a particular process.
- Image resize.
- Image crop.
- Improved timestamp analyzer (multiple sequences analysis).
- Select images to process by LTC range.
- Improved color balance and color remapping.
- Improved image overlay (timestamp or LTC).
- Improved export to image files (support for naming schemes, embed data into image)
- Improved export to AVI (support for including audio file).
Batch processing can be a time-saving technique, especially when working with a long list of digital video files that must be converted or otherwise processed before being distributed or archived. The NorPix Batch Processor application makes it easier and faster to achieve repeatable batch processing results without the need to memorize extensive command line parameters or create a secondary batch file to schedule and sequence each processing job.