NorPix has developed a portable high-speed recording system capable of capturing high-definition images from multiple synchronized cameras.
In developing high-speed mobile recording systems, manufacturers must offer their customers systems based around different camera types, speeds and camera interfaces. To do so, such systems must accommodate numerous camera types with interfaces ranging from GigE, Camera Link and CoaXPress that can be easily configured to run over different types of coax cables (in the case of 10 and 25 GigE and CoaXPress) and custom cables (in the case of Camera Link). Read more
With StreamPix Lite you can capture uncompressed, MOV, or AVI files from a single camera.
StreamPix Lite does not provide access to multiple camera acquisition or to the various modules available with the full version of StreamPix single or multiple camera. Read more
Streampix capture software can interface to over 200 different brands of cameras such as AVT, Basler, Ximea and Flir Ladybug5 or other brands. Capture GPS data along with time stamp from multiple cameras with sync.
- Portable High-Speed Capture at 1,500 fps x 800 x 600 – NorPix High-Speed Capture and Troubleshooting Solutions
- NorPix Collaborates with Concordia University Student Team in Hot Fire Testing of Rocket Engines
- StreamPix DVR solution using Cheetah SWIR camera
- Sports application using Streampix – High speed video capture of swimmer
- Laboratory rats, mice and rodent video capture for biomedical research
1751 Richardson Street, Suite 2203
Montreal, Quebec H3K 1G6
Telephone: (514) 846-0009
Fax: (514) 846-0117