NorPix was pleased to offer Film Scanning using Streampix 7 to make this video as enjoyable as possible for all to watch using modern technologies.
Deck: Although the parade may have gone by for Hollywood’s Golden era, it is only just beginning for those involved in film preservation.
Starting his career as a documentary film maker in Alaska, North America, film restoration and preservation could not have been further from the mind of Reed Bovee, now Chief Technical Officer at Reflex Technologies (Burbank, CA, USA). However, when the lack of available good quality archival footage of historic events became apparent, Bovee and his colleagues decided to build a film scanner to meet the demand. Read more
- Sports application using Streampix – High speed video capture of swimmer
- Laboratory rats, mice and rodent video capture for biomedical research
- NorPix Enhances High-Speed Capture and Recording Capabilities For Paper Break Analysis
- High-speed system captures at 1,000 fps x 1080p from multiple synchronized cameras
- High-Speed Imagery for Elite Sporting Events
1751 Richardson Street, Suite 2203
Montreal, Quebec H3K 1G6
Telephone: (514) 846-0009
Fax: (514) 846-0117